15 mei AGRO cable glands – plastic, brass, EMC and stainless steel directly available from stock
AGRO, specialist manufacturer of cable glands, uses 2 cable clamp techniques.
Syntec® with lamella technology
The AGRO Syntec® cable glands are characterized by the innovative lamella technology (diaphragm seal), resulting in a large clamping range. The Syntec® range consists of both plastic (PA6) cable glands and brass nickel plated cable glands.
Characteristics of Syntec®:
- Patented lamella technology with a large clamping range and excellent strain relief.
- Always have a vibration- and shock-resistant connection thanks to the locking tab of the upper nut.
- Different types of thread, metric (M12-M63) with long or short tap, PG (PG7-PG48), NPT (3/8 “- 1”)
Progress® with compression technology
The Progress® cable glands from AGRO have the best seal and strain relief thanks to their compression technology. This means security! Progress® cable glands are available in brass (including EMC), plastic (GRP) and stainless steel (316L and 304).
Characteristics of Progress®:
- Has special clamping technology instead of the most commonly used strangling / lamella technique.
- No plastic lamella that break off due to UV influences.
- IP68 to 10 bar / IP69K§ Wide range, metric M6-M115 for Ø95mm,
- Wide temperature range of -40 ° C / + 200 ° C
- Suitable for special cables, eg flat cable & ASI bus
- Also available with a tap length of 50 mm.§ With CE, UL, DNV, ATEX, IECex approval
- Also available in accordance with E30 class!