15 mei Modular floodlight for Ex e (zone 1 & 21) and industrial applications
Thanks to the acquisition of Hadar Lighting by Hubbel Ltd (owner of, among others, Chalmit and Hawke), the floodlight range has been extended with the HDL 106 LED modular floodlight.
The floodlight was introduced by Hadar Lighting as “the future of Hazardous area lighting” a few years ago. The floodlight distinguishes itself thanks to its modular design. Up to 6 floodlights can be linked together so that a lumen output of over 6 x 5.000 lumens is achieved. Hubbel has upgraded the floodlights and re-certified according to the latest “increased safety standards”. The floodlights are available in Ex e version for use in zone 1 and 21 and as industrial versions for use in all other industrial environments.
The floodlights are characterized by:
- Modular design – makes it possible to link up to 6 modules (floodlights), with over 5,000 lumens per floodlight
- Compact housing – only 6 kg per module (floodlight)
- Available in Ex e (zone 1 & 21) and industrial version
- At least 80,000 maintenance-free burning hours at TA 25ºC
- Also available with an integrated emergency unit (90 min or 3 hours)
- Various beam angles – narrow (N), medium (M), wide (W) and extra wide beam (X)
- Also available in 18-54V AC / DC
Would you like to know more about the application of the modular floodlight? Please contact our light consultants T (038) 443 24 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org. They are happy to help you make the right choices.