IEC-Style Non-Metallic Hazardous Rated Connectors
The VSIH Series of IEC-Style hazardous rated non-metallic plugs and sockets offer exceptional quality and reliability, for all of your connectivity needs.
The Versamate VSIH Series is a part of Killark’s extensive Connectivity family. It is uniquely positioned in the market to offer superior safety and easier installation, leading to lower labor costs.
- Color-coding and IEC-Style Pin Configuration makes it impossible to mate plugs and receptacles of different voltages and amperage ratings
- Interlocked switch mechanism prevents accidental removal of plug from receptacle under load
- IP66 Ingress Protection (IP) ratings when product is mated and/or covers are tightened
- Electrical Configurations available from 16A to 125A, 100V to 690VAC
- Glass-Reinforced Polyester (GRP) non-metallic material, for excellent mechanical strength and long product life
- Removable Gear Tray allows for easier wiring to internal disconnect switch
Ex db eb IIC T6…T3 Gb
Ex tb IIIC T80°C Db IP66
Stainless Steel Hardware
Nickel Plated Brass Pins/Sleeves
Onshore & Offshore Drilling
Waste & Waste Water Facilities
Oil & Gas Refineries