The HDN106NE is a distinctive Emergency LED luminaire allowing up to four modules interlinked, providing an effective and efficient replacement to traditional battery-backed luminaires.
With a wide ambient range and multiple beam options available, this is a truly global industrial solution for any application where Emergency lighting is required for a period of 90mins or 3hrs.
Floodlight. Pendant. Bulkhead. High Bay. Pole/Column. Road Lighting.
- Instant on crisp white light output
- Highly Energy Efficient
- Modular design allowing up to four interlinked luminaires, each providing a delivered output > 5000lm
- 80,000 maintenance free hours at 25°C
- Lower power consumption than HID lamps
- Lightweight (9kg per module) lighting solution
Ambient °C-20 to +55
EnclosureLM6 Aluminium with epoxy powder finish (RAL 7035), and Polycarbonate diffuser
Entry2 x M20 cable entries
Termination3 core 4mm² max. conductor with looping
InstallationStirrup mounting bracket
Control GearElectronic Driver
Colour Temperature (CCT)Refer to Ordering Matrix
MaintenanceM8 Hex Head and M6 SKT Head
Surge Protection4kV line to line, 6kV line to earth
Electrical SupplyRefer to Ordering Matrix