To easily overcome fitting issues, we have produced an extensive range of thread adaptors, reducers and fittings. These enable interconnection of dissimilar sized connections on cable glands and enclosures while remaining compliant with international standards and approvals. This ensures that the integrity of equipment and safety in hazardous environments is not compromised.
See installation video’s
• Manufactured in Polyamide with Nitrile O-Ring.
• M16 to M75 as standard.
• Thread length is 15mm as standard.
• Metric entry threads are 1.5mm pitch as standard.
• Suitable for use in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 and Zone 22.
• Construction and Test Standards: IEC/EN 60079-0, IEC/EN 60079-7 and IEC/EN 60079-31.
• Ingress Protection: IP66.
• Assembly Instruction Sheet: AI 410